"I changed to John Deere because the float-spring-equipped platform helps shave most beans off the ground."

The switch is on. The Long Green Line... Leadership in product and service... today and tomorrow. 'I changed to John Deere because the float-spring-equipped platform helps shave most beans off the ground' Ohio farmer Clemence Meyer farms near Bellevue. In October of 1971 he took delivery of a John Deere 6600 Combine with 15-foot platform and 4-row 443 corn head. He traded in a 1971 combine of another make. Meyer says: 'I changed to John Deere for the float-spring platform and better crop cleaning. This is a better spring-action floating head because it goes up and over stones, and follows irregular ground better so save more beans. The head floats on springs and has wear plates below. It won't gouge in the ground; that helps keep dirt out of the grain. Since the head floats, I can even go crossways in dead furrows. In 1971 I harvested 300 acres of beans and will do about 200 acres in 1972. 'This 6600 Combine does a much better job of cleaning the crop. Compared to the other make combine I traded, I believe the 6600 has a longer cleaning shoe, and a lower fan to take dirt out. The upper sieve fingers are longer and I don't have to open the sieve so far. I ordered Perforated boots for such places as the clean-grain elevator to help remove weed seeds:' The switch is on to John Deere Combines. Shouldn't a John Deere be your next combine? Ask your neighbor. And see your John Deere dealer soon for more details.

Postar um comentário